[Namron] Open A and S Tonight

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:18:15 PDT 2013

Greetings all!
This is a reminder that the weekly Open A and S Meeting will be held tonight at the Hidden Castle in Norman. Come on down and work on a project, learn from someone who is working on a project, or just visit with your friends. Activities will be going on from 6:30-9:30 p.m.

In addition, the Namron Officer's Meeting will be held at the Hidden Castle Tonight from 7:30-8:30 p.m. HE Orlando and I regret that we will not be able to attend, but we have family here from out of town for a visit today only and are meeting them for dinner. Please feel free to call or email us if you have any issues that you need to discuss with us.

YIS,
HE Caterina