[Namron] Rapier practice

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 09:50:17 PDT 2013

Hmmm.  Sounds like we may have to bring in an Investigation Team from the Baronial Guard to get to the bottom of this.  Now we need to begin by claiming said Sword for the collecti...err, evidence hold.

Wolfgang

@lists.ansteorra.org [namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] on behalf of Barone Orlando Di Gilead [orlando at agilejedi.com]