[Namron] Protectorate Black Star Ad

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:11:59 PDT 2013

Please note there is a Tutorial for what is necessary for these ads on the
Kingdom Chronicler web page.  (It's new and updated- THANKS REIS)

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Day, Jack W. <hideoustwit at ou.edu> wrote:

>  In regards to the Protectorate Advertisement Coordinator, the first ad
> for the Black Star is due by next Thursday, August 1st. If anyone who has
> experience with creating these ads is available and willing to help, I'd
> really appreciated it. That being said, anyone willing to help, experienced
> or not, would also be welcome.
>
>  Thanks,
> Ld Cornelius Merläinen
>
> Jack W. Day
> English Computer Lab Manager
> 405-325-6714
> hideoustwit at ou.edu

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman