[Namron] protectorate

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 20:39:26 PDT 2013

I knoweth the name Grimmundr. and family. Thanks for letting me know this.
It is such a very nice thing to find out I have made people's experiences
sparkle. It'll be great to see you and yours again soon!

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pooky ~  {insert envisage here}

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch
Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky