[Namron] Great time at Collision of Caravans

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Jun 23 20:39:07 PDT 2013

Greetings All!
   Her excellency and I had a great weekend with everyone from the Barony
who attended Collision  of caravans. Our hosts from Adlersruhe did a great
job and showed a good deal of hospitality.

Namron's Populace did very well at the many venues. Lord Jacq
is Adlersruhe's newest rapier champion, Lady Kersten is their newest
Artisan while the Namron  Caravan took the overall prize!

Finally in recognition of our support for their event we received the honor
of being named allies of Adlersruhe. So, All in all it was a wonderful time!

HE Orlando

--

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com