[Namron] Yard sale to benefit our tornado-affected populace

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 12:08:52 PDT 2013

To make for a more professional sale, especially since it is a benefit you may want to consider a ticket system where items are written up on tickets (available from Copeland's) and cashed out at a central cashier who is set up at the entrance-exit.  This will also provide hard records to document what was sold and exact income.  Each salesperson has a ticket book on a clipboard (makes it easier to write) and when the customer cashes out, they keep the yellow copy and the top copy goes in the box.  Vigdis if you want to pursue this get hold of me and I will show you the "standard" way we write tickets at Estate Sales.

Wolfgang