[Namron] Drumming tonight

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:58:34 PDT 2013

This is a post from griffin regarding drumming tonight: So, I just found out Sellers is closed during the summer.  I am not sure how this affects all classes, but I don't want to be the first to find out.  For tonight, since I'm very unprepared to fight off insects, I'll be canceling tonight's drumming class.  We'll either start having it outside, or elsewhere, as the case may be.

Sent from my iPhone