[Namron] Fri/Sat Tornado Victims Relief Garage Sale

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 17:19:53 PDT 2013

So far I have not seen a whole lot of SCA-specific items, although there
are some clothes that could pass as garb.  A nice folding camp chair just
came in, and I heard a rumor of a pair of rapier boots in one of the (many)
bags that just showed up at my door.

We have lots and lots of clothes of all sizes.  Many of the adult clothes
are work-appropriate.  There is a smaller amount of housewares.  In the
initial donations, there weren't a lot of inessentials, but people have
since donated books, games, toys, bric-a-brac and jewelry.  There is a
standing quilt hoop and a small amount of craft items (more if I have time
to dig!).

We also received some items from a relief center that was closing down --
new leather work gloves in three sizes, individual bottles of hand
sanitizer, and some snacks that I think we will put in the bake sale.

That's what I've seen so far.  I'm sure other sorts of things will turn up
as we open the bags.

Vigdis