[Namron] Mundane Job Listing

Barat master.barat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 06:45:22 PDT 2013

My company, ClimateMaster, Inc., has an opening for an entry level graphic designer. The company is located in Oklahoma City. I have been with ClimateMaster for 16 years and run the Graphic's Department. We are a full service in-house ad agency and produce magazine ads for regional and national magazines, corporate videos, black & white and color literature, and lately iPad and Android tablet apps. The position I'm hiring for will mostly perform maintenance on installation manuals and brochures with some color design work.

Here's the ad we are running next Sunday:

> Seeking full-time entry level Graphic Designer for large local manufacturing company. Position responsible for literature maintenance and some web work.
>
> Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CS 5 or above, basic html, and OS X required. Two years associate’s degree or 2-4 years recent experience in graphic design required. 8-5 Mon-Fri. Salary based on experience plus great benefits.
>
> Send cover letter, resume, and pdf samples from your portfolio to spursley at climatemaster.com.

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra

master.barat at gmail.com