[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Vigdis Viking Apron Dresses

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Jun 20 07:46:27 PDT 2013

FYI

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristi Johnson <kristi_johnson1972 at att.net>
Date: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Vigdis Viking Apron Dresses
To: "ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

Those you us that like to go Viking are undoubtedly familiar with the
Viking Answer Lady's website.  A few years ago I found a set of underdress
and apron instructions that worked out fantastic for my very large and pear
sized body type.  They were "Vigdis' Viking Apron Dress Pattern" and
"Vigdis' Underdress Pattern". The links for those instructions have since
gone dead.

The other day I was going through an old binder and found the pages I had
printed out from those links.   I have scanned them and have made a PDF of
them for anyone that needs them.  They do have some notes I made while
working on my dress, so I apologize for those.

I don't know how to put them up on a link, so if you are interested please
email me.

Thora O.