[Namron] Yard sale to benefit our tornado-affected populace

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 16:47:40 PDT 2013

Cheryl Yaroslavski of Yaroslavski & Associates  just said she will donate several ticket books for the sale.  And since this is a fundraiser she recommends contacting Jan in Classified Advertising at the Transcript (she is very nice-I use her when placing my ads) to see if maybe they can give us a special rate.

Wolfgang