[Namron] Yard sale thanks

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Jun 18 22:50:57 PDT 2013

You failed to name one person....YOURSELF! Thank you so much. Also, thank
you to Danr and the Kids for donating so much of their time and effort.

Also, I believe you missed one anecdote. If I remember correctly your very
own, Hilda, made the first purchase of the yard sale (a pony I almost
fought her for).

Vivat Lady Vigdis and Family!

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com