[Namron] The Hidden Castle is Closed Tonight - no A and S or Medieval Fair Planning Meeting

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:10:59 PST 2013

Greetings all,
We just received word that the Hidden Castle is closed tonight so we are cancelling Open A and S and the Medieval Fair Planning Meeting for this evening. We will still have coif sewing at 7:15 p.m., but we will have it at the home of Vincenti da Murano and Margherita de Mantua. We have to get the names attached to the 50 coifs so we would appreciate any help that anyone can offer. Please bring your machines, gold thread, scissors, and pins. I hope to see you there! YIS,
HE Caterina