[Namron] Crash space for fair

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Mar 8 14:51:09 PST 2013

Hi everyone this is Willow
I would really like to take part in the bardic tent and you know I can perform for hours and some of it is good, but I can't afford a motel room for jonathan and myself for fir night and sat. Could anyone put us up. I don't need a bed we can bring cots or sleep on the floor. I might need transportation to the fair because Jonathan may have to leave Sat.
Lady Cicily is also looking for some crash space She has four or five people.
Please look around and see if anyone can fit us in.
Thank you.
 Duchess Willow

How to Sleep Like a Rock
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/513a6b97eacdc6b970749st04vuc