[Namron] Medfair Revel

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Mar 25 07:11:36 PDT 2013

Greetings,

It is less than 2 weeks to OU's Medieval fair, at which the SCA has one of its biggest demos in Northern Ansteorra.  Saturday evening, the Barony of Namron will be hosting a revel for those who have helped with the demo. (and those who would have helped but couldn't make it during the day.)

It will be held at the Unitarian Universalist fellowship hall, 1309 W Boyd, in Norman.  The hall will be open starting after the fair closes, and will be open until I decide to close it down, or when we need to clean up and clear out for the services Sunday morning.

There are several rooms in the building that we may use, so we can have multiple things going on.  There will be one room for food/munchies to share, (I will be bringing ham and a stew to share) so feel free to come straight from the fair if you wish.  There will be a room set aside for bardic, and room for sitting and visiting, or just about whatever else you wish to do.

One request we have is that this be a primarily SCA function.  If there is anyone you meet at the fair that seems interested in joining the SCA, feel free to bring them with you, but please don't just advertise that there will be a party.  The last few years we have had minor problems with people who were just looking for a party, not for the SCA, and we would like our people who worked all day to be able to relax.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at Medfair,

Annabelle Fitzsimmons