[Namron] [Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorran War Banner

Travis Mitchell tsm1969_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 11:53:40 PDT 2013

Vivat!

Way to go! From what little bit I have heard it sounds like it was one great
war.

Congrats HL Vincenti! What a leader we have in you! I'm sure this honor is due
to your great leadership.  And also to HE Orlando for leading the siege teams.

I also heard that there were some archers from the Northern Region who were made
Arc d'Ors.  Congrats to
HE. Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid, and HE. Donnachadh beag MacGriogair!

We are archers from Ansteorra! and we are a force to be reckoned with!
 Yours In Service,

Lord Tigernach mac Mãel Michell
Ansteorra Northern Region Missile Marshal
Wiesenfeuer Reeve
405/520-2294
mka Travis Mitchell