[Namron] Faire Streamer Day

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Tue Mar 19 15:50:41 PDT 2013

On Monday, March 25, at Open A&S, I will be bringing the dowels and
ribbons to make the streamers that will be given out during the Medieval
Faire.

Last year the streamers were very successful at building spectator
excitement around the list field and was a great visual encouragement
for our fighters.

We will be making 1000 streamers this year. The process is simply
cutting the ribbon and gluing it onto the dowels. It is easy but it does
take a lot of hands with hot glue guns. Come and join us. If you have a
glue gun, bring it too.

Monday, March 25
7:00 pm
The Hidden Castle