[Namron] Fighter practice

Derryk Carr wyzdman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 06:33:22 PDT 2013

Hi Ian,
  The last I heard, Aethelstan was planning on being there tonight. I'm not
sure how many will show as a lot of people have gone to Gulf Wars.

Aldric

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:33 PM, McCuan John <bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Is there fighter Wednesday night?
>
> Ld. Ian

“All men die, not all men really live.”  ~ Braveheart
“A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends
the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His
wrath undoes the wicked!” ~ Dragonheart
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and help them become
what they are capable of being" - Goethe
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” - Albert
Einstein