[Namron] Meet The Folks of Fair

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 29 06:30:20 PDT 2013

This is a quick reminder you are cordially invited to attend the final
Medieval Fair Dress rehearsal at 1 pm Saturday beginning under the small
covered picnic shelter just south of The Embassy.  This is a perfect chance
to meet many of the folks we shall be sharing Fair Weekend with and discover
how The Embassy will be involved the other Fair activities.  Afterwards if
there is enough interest we can host an impromptu Persona Workshop and
explore the calm Embassy lands before they come to life.

We look forward to seeing you Saturday.

In Service
The Triad