[Namron] Greetings!

James Rushin dweezle35 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 08:18:14 PDT 2013

Good Populace of Namron,

A hearty Hello and Well-Met from your newest Titled Bard.  Thank you all so
very much for the opportunity to once again represent the greatest Barony
in the Knowne World with my craft.  The competition was fierce and every
single contestant would have been deserving of the honor that has been
bestowed upon me.  After the performance, I had several requests for the
lyrics to the pieces that I performed.  As soon as I am home from work I
will post them to the list for all to have.  I look forward to serving in
whatever capacity I can.

Sincerely,
Ld. Allon McBaine