[Namron] Tavern at Beltane

Adena Terricsdottir adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 16:01:03 PDT 2013

I wanted to say that tavern at Beltane was a rousing success. The tavern made a profit (that is, after expenses) of $362.00.

Kylie and I could NOT have done it without Namu and her husband Liam at the pit, building fires and cooking the meat, without Cian, who peeled 30 lbs of potatoes and band-aided me when I cut myself, and Andrew, who let my sister dirty his kitchen.

Also, thanks to everyone who donated desserts or other items to sell. We appreciate that.

I took all remainder perishables to the Norman homeless shelter and I am sure they will out it to good use.

Thanks again.
Terricsdottirs Tavern
Adena and Kyna

Sent from my iPhone