[Namron] Middle Eastern Dance Class Wednesday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 11:51:50 PDT 2013

Hello all,HE Dominique will be teaching a class on dancing with canes at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Sellers Center, 8201 S. Villa in Oklahoma City for the FireStorm Passion Guild. Cost to attend is $1 for SCA members and $2 for non members. Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. I will be bringing some canes for people to use, but please bring one if you have one. We look forward to seeing you all there!YIS,HE Caterina