[Namron] Namron Cooks Night, 5/19/2013, 5:00 pm

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 09:04:35 PDT 2013

Greetings,

That's right! It's the return of Cooks Night!

This time it will be potluck...I'll provide the meat dish--everyone else is free to bring side dishes, drinks or desserts.

...and we'll have the Hat of Destiny to decide on future cuisine.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick

 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy