[Namron] Crown Tournament Planning Meeting

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 09:39:34 PDT 2013

Greetings all,
Lady Alicia Blackdragon and Lady Candilyn have turned in a bid to host Crown Tournament in July and it has been accepted. Vivat!

In preparation for the event, we will be holding a Crown Tournament Planning Meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, June 3, at the Hidden Castle, 1309 SW 24th Avenue, Norman, OK. We hope that all will be able to attend the planning meeting.

Crown Tournament will be held Saturday July 6 at the  45th Infantry Park in Colgate, OK. The site includes ample parking, a kitchen, bathrooms and showers, an air conditioned hall, a flat beautiful park for the tournament, and a playground and a pool nearby.

Please come to the planning meeting to learn the other details of the event.
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina