[Namron] FireStorm Passion Middle Eastern Music and Dance Guild

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 08:37:37 PDT 2013

Greetings All,
 Did you know that Namron and Wiesenfeuer have a Middle Eastern Music and Dance Guild? Well if not, now you do!  The guild holds two classes monthly: a drumming class on the second Wednesday of the month and a dancing class on the third Wednesday of the month. We are currently in need of lining up teachers for the 2013-2014 season (August through August) so if you are a drummer or dancer and are interested in teaching a class, please email me at dnk_p at hotmail.com.  Likewise, if you are interested in learning to drum and/or dance and have not attended a class previously, please email me at dnk_p at hotmail.com.  The classes are held at the Sellers Center at 8201 S. Villa in Southwest Oklahoma City. Cost to attend the classes is $1 for SCA members and $2 for non-members.  We will have a guild meeting to get geared up for the year and discuss what worked, what didn't work, and class ideas in August, so please keep your eyes on the list for more details.  In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at at dnk_p at hotmail.com.YIS,
 HE Caterina