[Namron] Beginning Middle Eastern Dance Class

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 12:53:44 PDT 2013

Hello all,In addition to the FireStorm Passion's regularly scheduled monthly dance class from 7-8 on the third Wednesday of the month, I am going to start holding a beginner's Middle Eastern Dance Class for all ages from 8-9 the third Wednesday of the month at Sellers Center, 8201 S. Villa, Oklahoma City, OK. Any person of any level who wants to learn and practice Middle Eastern dance is welcome to attend, but please know that we will be starting with the very basics and building up from there. I look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday!YIS,HE Caterina