[Namron] daytripping Castellan?

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 09:44:41 PDT 2013

Is there anyone going to Castellan just for the day who might have room for
a rider?  I think I have a ride already but he is not positive he'll be
able to go so I am looking for a backup.

I can't find a schedule but would be going in order to shoot so would need
to go with someone planning to get there at the start of the day.  I'd be
willing to stay for feast or leave early, whatever works.

Please contact me off list if you might be able to give me a ride.

Thanks,

Vigdis