[Namron] Storm soundoff

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds master.barat at gmail.com
Tue May 21 05:09:29 PDT 2013

We are fine. We have been told the front of our neighborhood was destroyed but the back is fine (where we live).

We tried to get home last night but couldn't get near our house without walking a few miles, in dark, through F5 tornado damage.

We spent the night with my brother and his family. Their power is out.

We are trying to make it home this morning.
Sent from my iPhone