[Namron] People in Little Axe need camping gear

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 09:37:42 PDT 2013

I am copying this post from the Little Axe facebook page:

"Can I add that we do still need tents, tarps, flashlights, batteries, air
mattresses WITH battery adapter and batteries, coolers, camp stoves, and
assorted other camping supplies..... many people aren't leaving their
property because their stuff is getting stolen. I met a couple today who
left for ONE NIGHT so they could take a shower and have a hot meal and
people came and stole all their metal, copper wire, etc...... These people
are wanting to camp out so just think about what you would need to go
camping and that is what they need...."

SCA friends, I know many of us have a lot of camping gear. If you have some
to spare, the Norman Chamber of Commerce will be accepting donations today
from 3:30 to 5 at 115 E Gray St Norman, OK 73069 and delivering to the
Little Axe area afterwards. If you have some you'd like me to pick up and
deliver, pm me or call me on my cell at 474-3007.

You can also reach me at home at 360-3007, or reply to this email.  I
expect to be heading out about 2 or 2:30.

Vigdis / Cynthia