[Namron] Chivalric Practice

Derryk Carr wyzdman at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:58:52 PDT 2013

This was posted on the Wiesenfeuer Facebook page.

Chivalric practice is still on for this evening.
This is the last wed. that we will be in the gym.

There is weather heading into the OKC area. We will have people constantly
monitoring the weather for us. At the moment it is just looking like rain,
however, this is Oklahoma. Please look at the current weather before you
leave, and use your best judgement. William Luke
Garrett<https://www.facebook.com/william.l.garrett.5?directed_target_id=272431286188558>,
Owen Ap Aeddan<https://www.facebook.com/owenapaeddan?directed_target_id=272431286188558>,
and Jason Douglas<https://www.facebook.com/jason.douglas.1694?directed_target_id=272431286188558>will
be at the center early.

Aethelstan

YIS,
Aldric

--

“All men die, not all men really live.”  ~ Braveheart
“A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends