[Namron] Surviving the Storm

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 21:20:57 PDT 2013

Bear and I watched the Sun. tornado go over or area just north, carrying debris, before it touched down again NE of us and intensified.  So, we are just fine.

The Mon storm took out the neighborhood I use to live in in Moore.  I drove by the Tower Plaza Elementary school all the time.  Kinda freaks me out to think...

Etienett/Lee