[Namron] Space and unloading for tornado donations today

Sara laurelin_kaylee at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 11:09:38 PDT 2013

________________________________
 From: Sara <laurelin_kaylee at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Namron] Dinner tonight

Hi everyone,

There are a TON of donations headed back from Steppes right now.

Someone had offered their living room as storage space. Whoever that was, please get me your address. If anyone else has some space to spare, same thing. We're going to need a lot more space.

Second, we're going to need help unloading and sorting things. They will start arriving in Norman around 4:00. For now, they're headed toward my house, but I will divert some of them to other places if I get more addresses. If you can help unload, call me at 501-773-3668.

Thanks,
Sara/Kersten