[Namron] Persona Development Class

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 15:12:46 PST 2013

You are
cordially invited to attend Who Am I?  Persona and Character Development-An Introduction and Overview Through
Fun Interactive Excercises at 7 pm Tuesday Dec. 10 at Unitarian
Universalist Fellowship, 1309 W. Boyd in Norman (same place we have Populace).   This Workshop is presented as part of the
ongoing series of Arts & Sciences Educational Classes.

As we
explore our various interest and enthusiasms that brought us into the SCA we
often overlook one of the most important of those-OURSELVES!  When we live The Dream, we do so in Character
and supporting that Character is our Persona.

This is
not a Workshop on Acting or Lane Play.  It is a Workshop concentrating on discovering and developing your
Persona which in turn will make your SCA experience more enjoyable and
fulfilling.  Whether you have played for
just a few months or over 20 years, this Workshop is for YOU!

While
garb is not required we encourage you to wear basic comfortable garb, including
any accessories you enjoy wearing or carrying.  Come ready to have a couple hours of fun and even learn a few secrets
about yourself and the rest of us as we explore Persona Development.