[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Gate at Axeman...4 p.m. Thursday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:42:14 PST 2013

Do we think that we need to keep gate opne from 2-4 p.m.? I was thinking 2 p.m. was probably late enough. Just wanted to throw that out there. :)

To: ld_tadhg at yahoo.com; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com; namron at lists.ansteorra.org; namron at lists.ansteorra.org
From: ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:15:59 -0800
Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Gate at Axeman...4 p.m. Thursday

      Greetings,

My thanks for the rapid response so far...here's where we are as of 4 p.m. Thursday.

Still looking for folks to cover Friday evening and Saturday afternoon:

Friday        4:00 to 6:00 p.m.    Tadhg  /  Sibylla
                  6:00 to 8:00
 p.m.    Annabelle  /  Bucello  /  Tomas
                  8:00 to 10:00
 p.m.  Beatrix  /
 Caterina  /  Margherita
                 10:00 to Midnight    Tomas  /  Kathryn

Saturday    6:00 to 8:00 a.m.    Aonghais  /  Saerlaith
                  8:00 to 10:00 a.m.  Beatrix  /  Tomas
                 10:00 to Noon         Ara  /  Aldric
                 Noon to 2:00 p.m.   Meadbh  /
 Tadhg
                 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Again, my sincerest thanks to folks sitting gate.
 Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick

              Reply to sender