[Namron] Protectorate Lunch Tavern

Aubrey Lea aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 15:52:59 PDT 2013

We the Youth Chivalric working with other Youth of the Populous, will be hosting a soup and bread lunch tavern at Protectorate. We will be offering both meat and vegetarian soups with bread and butter. For $4.00 you can get a bowl of soup, a slice of bread with either plain or herb butter, and a drink. Drinks include: Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Cider, and Hot Chocolate. In addition to this lunch tavern, we will have a dessert table for $1.00 per dessert item. Please bring your own mug, bowl, and spoon.
Proceeds will go to obtaining shields and loaner armor for the Youth Chivalric, with the ultimate goal of sending a melee team to Gulf War.

 Dessert and soup donations will be greatly appreciated. Donations can be brought to Tuesday rapier practice, Wednesday chivalric fighter practice, or the event itself. Please e-mail or text one of us if you plan on bringing a food item to donate. We will be preparing the food at the Nature Center, and we plan to set up our tavern at the covered pavilion.

Thank you,
The Youth of Wiesenfeuer and Namron