[Namron] Protectorate Thank Yous!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:36:57 PDT 2013

Greetings everyone!
Barone Orlando Giovanni Di Gilead and I would like to thank everyone for making Protectorate such a wonderful event! Thank you to Lady Jassandra and Lord Cornelious  for autocratting. Thank you to Lady Droen O'Rourke and Mistress Caitrin O'Sullivan and all their crew for the fantastic feast! Thank you to HL Adalia VonderBerg for serving as list mistress. Thank you to Lady Candilyn Banlleath for heading up waterbearing and keeping our fighters hydrated throughout the day. Thank you to Rhiannon Floyd and her crew for the fabulous nobles luncheon. Thank you to Centurian Jason Drysdale for running the chivalric tournament, Lord Kazimir for running the rapier championship, Lady Margherita for running the A and S championship, and Master Tadhg MacAedain UiConchobhair for running the brewing competition. Thank you to the youth fighters under the direction of Yarl Owen Ap Aeddan, Countess Genevria, and Lady Aubrey for running the wonderful tavern. Thank you to Lady Vigdis for running the fun shoot and Carl for running the fun thrown weapons range. Thank you to everyone who came to help set up, tear down, and serve on our entourage throughout the day. This event truly could not have gone off as it did without each and every one of you.
YIS,
Barone Orlando and Baronessa Caterina