[Namron] Fw: [NR] Eldern Hills Samhain in two short weeks!

Baroness Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Mon Oct 14 09:30:04 PDT 2013

Forwarded by request.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie Jordan" <roadwarriortribal at gmail.com>
To: <Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>; <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Cc: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 4:18 PM
Subject: [NR] Eldern Hills Samhain in two short weeks!

Greetings unto our fellow Ansteorrans!

The Barony of the Eldern Hills invites one and all to come enjoy the fall
season at our Samhain event Oct 25th-27th at Camp Graham Ball, Lake
Kickapoo TX.

Come vie to be Eldern's Champion in our titled competitions!

   - Bardic
   - Arts & Sciences (documentation is required)
   - Thrown Weapons

There will be a fine feast served by our feast steward Mistress Adria
Lorelle.

The feast menu as well as site fees/information, cabin/rv space
information and directions can be found at the following URL.

http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/Samhain2013.html

Other Activities Include:

   - Celtic Geass Competition for both the Chivalric and Rapier fields more
   information available on the event website!
   - Archery fun shoot
   - Beginners Arts & Sciences competition, no documentation required but
   always encouraged!
   - Silent Auction
   - Tavern on site
   - Children’s activities
   - and as always the warmth and fellowship of the fire.

Event Steward: Lord Kenneth MacAlister 580-591-2626 (between 5-9pm)
ehherald at yahoo.com
Feast Steward: Mistress Adria Lorelle 580-512-4277 (between 5:30-10pm)
alorelle at sbcglobal.net

Please feel free to fwd this invitation to any local lists!

In Service,
Sabiha
Baroness of the Eldern Hills