[Namron] Axeman A&S Champion on November 9th

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 11:44:39 PDT 2013

Greetings My Lords and Ladies

Their Excellencies of Namron welcome all artisans to bring their best
work and compete for the title of Skorragardr's A&S Champion, at their
wondrous event of Axeman on November 9th.

Your work will be judged with a static judging sheet and there will be a
popular vote, after which the overall champion will be selected by Their
Excellencies to become the new A&S Champion.

Research papers are also accepted for judging but they must be to me no
later than November 1st, so I can get them read and judged.

Good Luck!

If you have any questions about the competition please contact me.

YIS,

Lady Margherita de Mantua
A&S Champion Skorragardr 2012