[Namron] Protectorate needs

Day, Jack W. hideoustwit at ou.edu
Mon Oct 7 06:29:42 PDT 2013

Two things in regards to Protectorate:

1) We're looking to have a silent auction to sell off any unclaimed Lost and Found that we've accumulated over the year. However, we currently do not have anyone to run it. If anyone is willing/interested in running the auction, please let me or Jana<https://www.facebook.com/JanaRaeDouglas?directed_target_id=93652129248> know ASAP.

2) If anyone has any decorations that they're willing to lend the Barony to use in the feast hall or at court, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jack W. Day
English Computer Lab Manager
405-325-6714