[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Arts & Sciences Meeting, 10/10/2013, 7:00 pm

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 13:46:54 PDT 2013

For those who missed the announcement at Wiesenfeuer populace or missed the Wiesenfeuer FB post.  This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow nights Arts & Science for Wiesenfeuer will be 'How to set up for an Arts & Science competition'.

Location -Camp DaKaNi- Nature Center, Time- 7:00 - 9:00.

 Sorry for the short notice it was decided just this week.  I hope to do more like this in the future, depending on the interest.   So...

I encourage anyone who is interested in entering or displaying at any Arts & Science competition to gather up your stuff and bring it out.  I plan on going over the judging forms and do display set ups.  Protectorate is just a few days away, it's not too late to make last minute adjustments... trust me on that one. ; )

For those planing on Kingdom Arts & Sciences in February this is the perfect time to get a first run and feedback.

Hope to see you there!

YIS
HL Deirdre ni'Raghailligh