[Namron] Namron (Blue 2 Gallon container)

Caleb Sloan calebsloan1989 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 10:05:47 PDT 2013

Haha wonderful! I left it for everyone's enjoyment and I get stuck with paying the ransom.. Vinny it's important enough to me, but I think it's very important to all those who drink from it at the events.. I shall pay whomever brings it back to me.. As it is my fault for not leaving it in safe hands.  -Koke-

Sent from my iPhone