[Namron] Saturday

kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 18:59:28 PDT 2013

Greetings!
This weekend Andy is going with Sir Owen to Adlers Rue. I have decided to stay here and sew. I would like to invite anyone over to our house for a craft day on Saturday. I know a lot of people will be going to Diamond Wars, but those left are welcome to come sew, do wood work, or just hang out and watch movies. I will start seeing around 10 am, so come over when ever you would like. Bring seeing machine, and I only have one. Please tell me if you are coming, so I know how much furniture I have to move. Thanks!
Kyna
4200 E Franklin
Norman OK
405-626-1037