[Namron] Medieval Fair at OU Fan Fest

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 16:29:17 PDT 2013

Not only is this Homecoming but it is a BIG GAME for the Sooners.  If they can beat the pesky Red Raiders then happiness will return to the Sooner Nation.  Hopefully the crowd will be plenty big and plenty feisty.  It would be great if several SCAdians in full garb, perhaps with a little Sooner flair, wandered the Fan Fest promoting the Fair and the SCA.

Parking is rough on Gameday but if you arrive early enough you can often find street parking in the residential area south of Lindsey across from the Duck Pond.

Wolfgang