[Namron] We want your targets!

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 19:06:01 PDT 2013

Yes, please do add this.

I posted this announcement on the following lists: Ansteorran Archery,
Wiesenfeuer, Skorragardr, Northkeep, and Northern Region. I couldn't find a
list for Mooneschadowe. I also posted on the Facebook pages for those same
groups where one exists. At least, I think I hit them all!

If you know of other places I should post, please let me know, or just post
the announcement.

Thanks. Sorry I didn't get this out on Sunday, when Lance came up with this
brilliant idea.

Vigdis