[Namron] Sunday Demo

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Sat Sep 7 10:35:02 PDT 2013

This is a reminder that tomorrow, Sunday, we will have a demo at the OU
Medieval Fair Cast Audition.

As with all demo's we will be there promoting the SCA. Another goal with
this demo is to encourage the teamwork of the Fair Cast, AOA, and the
SCA together creates the atmosphere for the patrons to have a day of fun
through the enjoyment of fantasy and education.

Besides the yearly cast that attend, there usually is around 20-30 new
people that come to audition. We want to share the fact that playing in
the Middle Ages is not just a once-a-year experience.

Those that have intentions of submitting your proposal for the rewarding
position of Embassy Leader's should attend. Those that would like to be
on the Staff of Directors needed each year are encouraged to attend. I
hope we can have new directors so that the same members are not
"auto-volunteered" each year.

If you have any questions about any of these positions feel free to ask
Wolfgang, Bucello or me.

_Time: 1-5 pm__
__Location: OU Stu__dent Center; Boomer Room__
_
Garb is very strongly encouraged of course. The room is small but Ann
Marie is going to get us a table. So bring those items that displays the
many aspects of the SCA.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,
Sibylla Von Brugh