[Namron] Items for sale #2

Isolde Lytwyn isoldelytwyn at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 14:49:10 PDT 2013

We are making room for baby and I need to clear out some items we no longer use. I based the books prices through amazon.com. All prices are negotiable. I'm not able to attatch images so let me know if you want pictures and I'll send it to you. Here is my contact info:
Maggie Miller
maggiegoad at yahoo.com
(405)887-3923 (I prefer texts)

Linen remnants:
$1 or less each. I can bring these up to the seller's center one night so people can look through it.
$3 for 2 yard items

Mundane Furniture Cover-ups: $3 each or $18 for all 7
My sister-in-law bought these for me thinking I could use them for the SCA. I use them to drape over my mundane folding chair and cooler.
The black and purple one that is spread out has Celtic knot work on it.
Black, red, and gold has moons and some sort of Celtic looking guy
Green with turtles
Brown with palm trees
Brown with dolphins
Grey with turtles
Another Black, red, and gold that has seashells and middle eastern like designs

Non-linen remnants:
$1 or less each. I can bring these up to the seller's center one night so people can look through it.
$3 for 2 yard items

Plaster Coat of arms: $15 each or $50 for all 4
My sister-in-law also bought these for me. There is a metal wire hanger on the back of each one and they all have Copyright 1966 Richter Artcraft Inc. engraved on them. They are pretty cool looking and would make great deocrations.

We also have a box of leatherworking stuff that my sister-in-law bought us. There are some used tools and all sorts of leather working junk in the box from an estate sale. I don't have a picture of it for fear of spiders that may be in the box. I can also bring this to the seller's center for people to look through.