[Namron] Costuming for Middle Eastern Dance Class Tonight at Sellers

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:07:08 PDT 2013

Hello all,
This is just a reminder that I will be teaching a costuming for Middle Eastern Dance class tonight at 7 p.m. at Sellers Center. I will have handouts, patterns to copy, and examples for you to view. If you want to copy off patterns, please bring a clear plastic shower curtain or two. They work really well. Depending on how long this class goes, we may or may not have the beginners dance class from 8-9. I am thinking that by the time we go through all of the examples in the handout that we may need the second hour for you guys to copy patterns, so we will just play it by ear. This is an official FireStorm Passion class so cost to attend is $1 for SCA members and $2 for non members. See you all tonight!
HE Caterina