[Namron] Canton work day

Aubrey Lea aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 09:59:23 PDT 2013

Don't forget we will have a canton work day this Sunday starting after noon. Hopefully the address and directions will be posted soon.

Also, next Sunday instead of gathering at the park in Shawnee, we will meet at the site for Axeman, Knight's Rest.

We will need people:
a couple chain saw operators(with chainsaws) for cutting up the trees that have pulled out to make them suitable for firewood
string trimmers
mower
limb loppers
Shovels, garden rakes

Most of the spaces where tents and pavilions will be just need to be checked for roots sticking up and fill in any holes that might trip someone.
Same with trails and paths

We will be working on preping the site for Axeman. We will meet after noon.
In addition, I believe that we will be working on some of the structures for the event. So bring your work gloves and come explore the site in advance.

YIS,
Aubrey