[Namron] Gate At Protectorate

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 07:31:46 PDT 2013

To the Barony of Namron do i send woefull Greetings:

as you all know Our Event,  Namron Protectorate is coming up in 3 weeks and we have only recieved ONE responce to Sit At Gate!!! I know we have many members of the populace who will Donate their time to do this, but I need to KNow as Soon as Possible..Her is the list as it stands as of Today.

4-6 Lord Galiwyn,vacant
6-8 Lord Tomas, Baroness Annabelle
8-10 Vacant
10-012 Vacant
12-6am CLOSED
6-8 Lord Aungus(sp), Vacant
 8-10 Vacant
10-12 Vacant
Gate Closed for Event

All populace members or Volunteers are welcome, Please RSVP ASAP! thank you.
VADM Galiwyn CICT
A Lover Not A Fighter!!
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.