No subject

Sat Apr 5 11:18:59 PDT 2014

102 north(towards bethel acres)take HWY 102 north approx 7 miles to belcher
road(biggo lake sign again) turn west across the dam,,left side immediately
after the gate
   For those of you that may become lost we have a cell number for you to
call...it is (405)274-6682...and I ask that this number is used on this day
only as it is not my phone....
                   hope to see you all there,
                                   Halldor on behalf of the new group in
shawnee